Monday, February 27, 2017

Feeling Good as of Right Now

Hello my readers!!! Stress is down right now and I think I owe a lot of that to my writing and YouTube channel. It really helps to have a creative outlet to express yourself and release some of those emotions. Having a hobby that consumes a lot of my time and focussing on something positive is extremely wonderful. 

Doing this blog and opening up about my mental health has been a great experience. Of course I've gotten some hate from people online but every social type of site has trolls and haters. Just like the Taylor Swift song says haters gonna hate. In all honesty I've gotten more support from a lot of good people than any hate. 

On the bipolar side of things I did go to the doctor and explained how I was feeling lately and about my small hypomania episode and was told if it only happened once let it go. So, therefore no med adjustments and no med changes and I feel that is good news. 

Everyday right now I'm going to bed feeling good and waking up feeling good. I actually have more to look forward to in my day. I am excited to create a new video each day and a new blog each week. What was once filled with despair and gloom is now filled with excitement and motivation. I actually enjoy life right now. I feel good about what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. I feel creative in all I do and feel like I am encouraging others that life can be better. 

So in closing I will say trolls and haters are everywhere but I have found more goo in my online presence than bad. Helping and encouraging people is good no matter how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment